Traditionally, Midsummer was a pagan celebration of fertility and of light defeating darkness. Midsummer now refers to numerous celebrations, including bonfires, feasts, and dancing. Greet the rising midsummer sun, washing your face with the morning dew, and float flower wreaths on the water of a river or lake as you rest your head on your silk pillow slips in a perfect midsummer dreamscape.
- 100% Mulberry silk
- 19 momme
- 600 thread count
- Two Queen sizes sold in a set 20"x 30"
- Hidden Zipper
- Hypoallergenic and breathable natural, organic fiber
- Hand dyed using non-toxic, fiber reactive procion dyes
- Comes in a hand dyed cotton pouch with care instructions
- Great for preventing wrinkles, dry skin, and bed head
- One of a kind
- Please note that colors may be more vivid or pale in person, and patterns are on both sides.