Crepe de Chine is heavier and more substantial than the Habotai, with a soft, more luxurious texture. The crepe finish adds a bit of interest and has a more subtle sheen. Can be worn many ways, as a scarf, top, or headscarf.
- 100 % Crepe de Chine Silk
- Hand stitched edging using 100% silk thread
- One of a Kind, hand dyed using non-toxic dyes
- Neckerchief, top, or head scarf size
- Hand wash only using mild detergent in warm or cold water
- Silk setting for ironing -lightly steam
- Preserve the beauty of your silk by storing it flat and untied. Avoid contact with oils or perfumes.