Lustrous satin sheen on the top side with a muted crepe on the back side, this silk habotai scarf is the perfect size for a neckerchief or headscarf. It is sheer and more transparent than the charmeuse scarves, and has a soft, supple hand and fluid drape. Hand stitched with 100% silk thread in Indigo and coral colors, this luxurious scarf has been hand dyed and is one of a kind. These colors will uplift your spirts any time of the year.
- 100 % Habotai Silk
- 21.5"x 21.5"
- Hand stitched edging using 100% silk thread
- One of a Kind, hand dyed using non-toxic dyes
- Neckerchief or head scarf size
- Hand wash only using mild detergent in warm or cold water
- Silk setting for ironing -lightly steam
- Preserve the beauty of your silk by storing it flat and untied. Avoid contact with oils or perfumes.