Pele is the goddess of fire, lighting, and volcanoes in Hawaiian indigenous religion. According to Hawaiian legend, Pele is the creator of the Hawaiian Islands.
Goddess of fire, lightning, wind, dance and volcanoes. She is considered to be a sacred, primordial force.
- 100% Mulberry silk
- 19 momme
- 600 thread count
- Two Queen sizes sold in a set 20"x 30"
- Hidden Zipper
- Hypoallergenic and breathable natural, organic fiber
- Hand dyed using non-toxic, fiber reactive procion dyes
- Comes in a hand dyed cotton pouch with care instructions
- Great for preventing wrinkles, dry skin, and bed head
- One of a kind
- Please note that colors may be more vivid or pale in person, and patterns are on both sides.